Our recruitment process includes classified ads, job fairs, open houses, internet searches, and employee referrals. ASAP Medstaff has a long history of recruiting highly qualified healthcare professionals. When you receive candidates from ASAP MedStaff, they have undergone a comprehensive screening process including:
- Work related experience review
- Extensive interviewing, including:
- Previous work responsibilities
- Occupational knowledge
- Candidate’s professional and personal goals
- Workplace preferences
- Communication skills
- Overall professionalism
- Professional and personal references
- Criminal background check
- Job related pre-hire tests
- Drug screening
ASAP can customize the screening and interview process to fit your needs.
ASAP’s placement process is client-specific. Once we receive specific job candidate requirements, we narrow our “job-ready” candidates for you to interview. If the candidate(s) meet your expectation, then ASAP Medstaff will send the candidate(s) to your worksite once a start date, hours, and bill rate are established.